Tariffs & Booking your stay at our rural countryside retreat
Mid & Peak Season – Easter through to 31st October 2014 including Christmas and New Year
Low Season – 1st November 2014 to the beginning of Easter 2015 and/or 1st April 2015
Prices based on an available 7 night stay and range from £450 – £950
- Prices are shown above are for the property and when The Cart lodge is booked for a week. We are currently not VAT registered.
- The Cart Lodge sleeps a maximum of 5 people in 2 bedrooms.
- Week breaks operate Friday to Friday with access from 4pm on day of arrival to 10am on day of departure.
- Short breaks may not always be available during peak season. Please contact us should you wish to book a 3 or 4 nights stay.
- A £100 Security Deposit will be added to your booking cost and is fully refundable except for any costs due to breakage, damage, extra cleaning is required or you have inadvertently returned home with the access key or items. Your deposit will be returned to you within two weeks of your departure. Please be aware that for Christmas and New Year booking this is security deposit is extended to £200.
- No smoking is permitted inside the The Cart Lodge but a cigarette bin is provided for use outside.
- Sorry, no pets are allowed in consideration of our other guests who may have allergies.
To make your booking
- Please check Calendar for availability
- If you wish to place an enquiry or booking / check prices please complete the Contact Us form or alternatively you can e-mail us email@example.com or call +44 (0)1787 222786.
- Once your request has been received we will present you with confirmation of availability together with the total cost. If you wish to proceed, a Booking Summary and invoice will then be emailed to you and can be printed for you reference. Your Booking Summary will contain a unique booking number, which should then be used in any future correspondence.
- Please note that each booking is subject to our confirmation in writing.
- A 25% deposit is requested at the time of your booking and the balance is due eight weeks before your stay at The Cart Lodge commences.
- Before completing your booking we advise you to read and agree to our terms and conditions.
- All prices are in Pounds GB.
Full Booking Terms are available
We look forward to welcoming you to our rural countryside retreat, The Cart Lodge at Nightingales Farm very soon.
Available Pending Unavailable